PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 16211622162316241625··· 163816391640

RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
impulsively activated an uber today and i'm very glad i did lol. suffice to say this sneasel hunt went much faster than my last one xD will stick with it a bit longer though to see if i might get another! straight up forgot this is my may TR hunt, i will be sticking with this for a few more weeks 💀 fingers crossed!
Saladfissh's AvatarSaladfissh
forgot to post this lil guy earlier, 1/3!!!
Durant's AvatarDurant
Last day and a bit of hunting. The first 3 were boys and are UFT Hatched this little one just now. She is a girl. 7th melan of the chain and I got the first girl. She's docile too. Now to keep going for a second girl for the Vespiquen
Check out Durant's Shop
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
I- HELLO?? very first party of the day... two melans in under 700 hatches..... sally is finally paying attention to me guys as with kazamir i would love help trade evoing her!
finn + blurr | he/they score: 25 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
3rd melan in a row that isn’t my nature :)
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Makabe's AvatarMakabe
I got another giraffe! Few hours late and they missed all of my DP! xD; It's not too bad though, I love seeing them hatched, girafarig is so cute. Anywho, it's not a delta melan so it'll be for sale (and it probably won't be the last because I'm now out of dp)
elizacatt's Avatarelizacatt
Was panicking at the end of sei boost then got these two babies within 5 mins :)
Blueish's AvatarBlueish
Nothing all day on Sei day, then out she pops right after reset? ...Not sure how I feel about the coloring, so she's probably up for offers, as bad as I feel about it ^^'
h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
HEWWO? I was just debating using dp but decided not to because too early in chain... bonus shiny twin:
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
audiepup's Avataraudiepup
just hatched my first melan!!!! i can't believe i got her so fast?? third shiny of the chain, 178th egg... i love her so much
Tournament Token (Water)

Tournament Token (Water)

Event Item

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A token earned from Weekly Tournaments Season 5 but it is too old to be valid.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +419,689
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFire
Happiness MAX
Mild nature
avatar credit! ty bagelcollie for the lovely commission

Pages: 123··· 16211622162316241625··· 163816391640

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page