PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 15701571157215731574··· 163616371638

Tabitha Mori's AvatarTabitha Mori
I got excited. Then I was disappointed. He is not naive. xD. Yay melan though!
Hi, PokeNerd! Summons, shinies, albinos, and gems UFT in my shop!
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
!!! First melan of the chain, and on the very last party of today!! And it's one of my favorite Flabébé colors, super happy!!! :)
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind
pretty! but a delta type i already have. she's uft or swap
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
VII's AvatarVII
after a horrendous day, this boy decides to come home!! my eggies, and the exact nature i got on my first ever pmd personality quiz. he is literally me fr. <3
Scarlet Book's AvatarScarlet Book
I played only PFQ for several hours in a row. Hatched a little more than 500 eggs today, got a troll party. I thought that there was no point in finishing the day to the end, so I decided to hatch the last batch of eggs and go to bed. The little bug has hatched after all.
Olga ★ She/Her ★ Russian ★ SHOPType Race Score: 0 Hi! You are free to write to me in PM on various topics. I don't collect any specific summons, but I can sell them to you in my shop! :)
Dragontrix's AvatarDragontrix
This is very much the craziest day I have ever had on the site and I doubt anything else will ever come close to it again. But here's my melan haul of the day pfft
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
dp sweet dp
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
a p p l e
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

naughty ice delta collector hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
Three Melans yesterday in 777 :O Need one more to finish off my set. Will keep at this hunt until my Crystal wears off,
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
I'm so mad The one party I didn't Delta because I didn't think I'd get anything and I was busy looking for the eggs Crying
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

Pages: 123··· 15701571157215731574··· 163616371638

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page