PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 11731174117511761177··· 163016311632

abingy's Avatarabingy
TR melan :) Just need one more to complete the line
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
TR melan! Now I only need one more~ :D
Avatar made by ValleryP Note: English isn't my first language
Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingPoison
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
Hello??? I just started this hunt sksks I just got the first shiny of this chain in the Party before him. He was also the first albino in the chain!

Sparklies

Set your heart ablaze!

14/500

9/500

48/500

0/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele
Loey Like's AvatarLoey Like
Lucky number 13! Unluckily I only collect females so I'll be trying to swap him for a female melan. First melan before 5k hatches! This is seriously one of my favorite melans. Not purple, not dark green, not brown, just a beautiful black *chef's kiss* (I guess a purple tint)
All of my fields are UFT except the ones that say NUFT you can PM me if I don't have a thread up :) Avatar from advent calendar
Mystera's AvatarMystera
:3
Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns
hello again, everyone!! im SO excited to be able to show off my gorgeous gal here!! me and my girlfriend are matching tapu lele/fini hunts nd type race leaders for two of our favorites! i was really nearing the end of my hunt with no hope, till BAM! there she was!!! she was watchin over my shoulder when the whole thing happened, it was absolutely amazing!!
HE/HIM • 20 Y/O • ART SHOP! bg/icon by silver raven!
Arahkan's AvatarArahkan

QUOTE originally posted by juniorpaws

hello again, everyone!! im SO excited to be able to show off my gorgeous gal here!! me and my girlfriend are matching tapu lele/fini hunts nd type race leaders for two of our favorites! i was really nearing the end of my hunt with no hope, till BAM! there she was!!! she was watchin over my shoulder when the whole thing happened, it was absolutely amazing!!
Aaaa. What a cutie! ;w; Huge congrats hun!
| Code |

QUOTE originally posted by juniorpaws

Ahhh she's so pretty! She's also the best nature imo :o
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
yööns's Avataryööns
I cant believe I'm posting a legendary in this thread but !!!! here we are !!! I was so scared to do this hunt it's been one of the only legendarys I've thought was worth it for me to hunt and I finally did it for type race. never thought id get her this early, fully expected to have to pause this hunt for later but I was just hoping for at least 2 albinos for my living dex !!!! I was half asleep and she startled me fully awake !
shon ; 24
Nanab Berry

Nanab Berry

Berry

(: 0)

Bitter, but with a trace of sweetness, the Nanab Berry was the seventh to be discovered in the world.

Flavour: Bitter
Colour: Pink
Firmness: Very Hard
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 52 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
Aaaa?? ? ??? ?? I was only going for the typings I was missing in the pokedex 😭 She surprised me I might sell her. She’s my preferred nature but not my preferred Delta. No Sparklies cause I’m on Mobile

Pages: 123··· 11731174117511761177··· 163016311632

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page