PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 10711072107310741075··· 162816291630

wxtchdxgs's Avatarwxtchdxgs
there is no way same as with landorus only albinos today and then boom melan (this time with a shiny in the same party but yeah xD)
TR Score 0
SoulWesson's AvatarSoulWesson
3,400 eggs, and this is what you give me for the first purple sparklies, Sally? Ruuuude. Not sure if she's UFT or Swap or what I'm doing exactly with her but. At least it's not a completely dead chain.
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai
it's been exactly 800 eggs and 10 shinies since the last one! is uft.
skyvory's Avatarskyvory
I missed the sparkles entirely!! I just wanted to clear my party out to put some legends there for extra points while I have a super lucky egg on this was such a nice surprise!!! And one of my favorite natures too I'm so happy!! <333333
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ skyvory |
brave collector
| art/jrnl ‧₊˚ ⋅
જ⁀➴ icon by me ✧˚ ༘ᝰ.ᐟ
Durant's AvatarDurant
Got my second one, don't have to choose between the fae and magma forme now.
Check out Durant's Shop
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Typical that the one egg in my party not bred by me is the one that hatches melan. It’s not my preferred nature but I might keep him anyway since I’m bored of this hunt
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
ÍtsÍndígo's AvatarÍtsÍndígo
well.. the first 200 eggs werent good till now 1s/1a/1m also second TR melan edit:im super excited about this melan tbh.. i saw it in someones field i wanted one so bad. i was panicing not able to find a good pair , i found one in the middle of this TR after a 10S/0A/1M Rotom hunt, paused rotom and started breeding like a mad man. as i said this hunt has not been going well in my head i went 118 eggs before getting a shiny and the albino just the party before. i just made the choice to keep hunting this instead of switching to another hunt. im glad i did that
Shay's AvatarShay
hatched this earlier tonight edit: just started this hunt back up and very quickly got my fourth
Melia's AvatarMelia
I got my girl ^^
Melia ✦ Inactive 「 Star searing flames of absolution! 」
credit
Background is official art from Xenoblade Chronicles Avatar made for me by sherrie F2U code by Gumshoe
Rainee's AvatarRainee
Hatched this girl earlier on, and a funky lil lad the day before! They are both uft! <3 Edit: The Female has been sold, meaning the male is only uft now. <3
Score: 0
Badge made by LycanKai

Pages: 123··· 10711072107310741075··· 162816291630

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page