PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"collect all bags" in the training gym

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

I originally suggested this a few months back but it barely got any attention. I definitely support.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
amazingAkita's AvataramazingAkita

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

I originally suggested this a few months back but it barely got any attention. I definitely support.
aww man i totally didn't realise. but it's definitely a good idea then if more than one person is suggesting it!
ninjagrifon's Avatarninjagrifon
Support, I was about to make a thread myself about this! c: I'm glad there are more people who approve of getting a "collect all" feature for the training bags.
BUYING YOUR FLYING/GRASS GEMS! Gryphon and Rika's Box and Antiques Dealers
1497/4300 Careful in the tall grass...
6068/6278 I believe I can fly...
I'm here to click buttons and not do my homework.
I definitely support. In a similar vein, though this is a somewhat different suggestion, maybe also group the notifications into one so we don’t have 6 notifications, and instead display “Your Pokémon have found x Training bags.” As someone else said, the original suggestion would be very much like berry harvesting and a lot less of a hassle.
Avatar made by Wanderpus on Twitch for me as a raffle reward.
MissLiska's AvatarMissLiska
Support. Would just make mass clicking that much quicker if the bag collection breaks were that little bit more streamlined. Convenience is always nice when it's doable
iLimati's AvatariLimati
Yep please, full support! I now have 6 training slots and clicking through all of these to collect gets tedious...
forum avatar by the amazing Res0nare

QUOTE originally posted by ninjagrifon

Support, I was about to make a thread myself about this! c: I'm glad there are more people who approve of getting a "collect all" feature for the training bags.
hahaha, awesome! great minds think alike...

QUOTE originally posted by Luggs

I definitely support. In a similar vein, though this is a somewhat different suggestion, maybe also group the notifications into one so we don’t have 6 notifications, and instead display “Your Pokémon have found x Training bags.” As someone else said, the original suggestion would be very much like berry harvesting and a lot less of a hassle.
i'm not so sure about the notifications... it's useful to see which pokemon has found a bag if it's just one! then again, if this gets implimented, then a changed notification would be nice...

QUOTE originally posted by MissLiska

Support. Would just make mass clicking that much quicker if the bag collection breaks were that little bit more streamlined. Convenience is always nice when it's doable
agreed! if i'm clicking through pokerus fields, i don't want to spend too long away from them if there's a lot of pokemon to get through...

QUOTE originally posted by ilimati

Yep please, full support! I now have 6 training slots and clicking through all of these to collect gets tedious...
i know... especially on mobile too!
mommybear's Avatarmommybear
Not really seeing the point of this? No support :/ one of my friends has a few training bags and I don't see how this would save time? I think it would take more time to implement this than its worth?
@mommybear, I hate to assume, but it sounds like you don't have a training bag - or at least Pokémon staying in the dojo? It gets really tedious, especially with 6 Pokémon on bags and especially on mobile. It's just too much scrolling back and forth and tapping compared to space bar while moving the mouse back to the next Pokémon's tab. It's just a lot more convenient, the same as the berry garden being able to water all and harvest all.

I definitely support. In a similar vein, though this is a somewhat different suggestion, maybe also group the notifications into one so we don’t have 6 notifications, and instead display “Your Pokémon have found x Training bags.”
I also suggested that a while back around the same time I suggested this collect all. I got a reply from Niet on that one that was something to the effect of with separate notifications you can see when a Pokémon can't collect any more bags and therefore if you want to maximize your bag collecting, you can go collect them when one is full. However, I would also prefer a single notification (which is why I suggested that in the first place). We shall see in time perhaps... Also, I wanna address this:

QUOTE originally posted by amazingAkita

aww man i totally didn't realise. but it's definitely a good idea then if more than one person is suggesting it!
Just because a lot of people suggest something doesn't mean it's a good idea. Case in point: the select all mass release suggestions. I've seen probably more than a dozen different suggestion threads asking for this but it will never happen because of a safety net reason.

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

I definitely support. In a similar vein, though this is a somewhat different suggestion, maybe also group the notifications into one so we don’t have 6 notifications, and instead display “Your Pokémon have found x Training bags.”
I also suggested that a while back around the same time I suggested this collect all. I got a reply from Niet on that one that was something to the effect of with separate notifications you can see when a Pokémon can't collect any more bags and therefore if you want to maximize your bag collecting, you can go collect them when one is full. However, I would also prefer a single notification (which is why I suggested that in the first place). We shall see in time perhaps...
that's one thing I don't mind about the collecting the bags... maybe a toggleable option to switch between the two? best of both worlds.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page