PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"collect all bags" in the training gym

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

amazingAkita's AvataramazingAkita
Suggestion Title: A button used to collect all bags your pokémon collect in the gym Suggestion Summary: a button, either on the information page or underneath the title of the training gym page, that would enable you to collect all the training bags your pokémon have collected in one swoop, like when watering/harvesting berries Positive points: - enables users to collect all bags easily - saves them time Negative points: - displaying all the bags collected could be hard and potentially confusing, even if you managed to list it by pokémon - if you have something in the works for easier navigation of the training bags then this could become unuseful - this is mainly for people who have a high number of training bags - not sure how it'd interact with pokémon who have finished a training regime/haven't collected any bags Reason For Consideration: the tabs at the top are good for navigation, but unlike in the "jump" page, there's no button or keyboard shortcut to switch from pokémon to pokémon, which leaves a lot of scrolling up and down a page. i will admit, there is a lot to think about with this and probably a lot more to tweak if it is accepted, but i think it's something good to consider.
Kaeneve's AvatarKaeneve
Support. I'm not sure if this will be accepted though but I would definitely find great use for this!
Profile picture made by Hamfie on DeviantArt!

QUOTE originally posted by Kaeneve

Support. I'm not sure if this will be accepted though but I would definitely find great use for this!
yeah, i support it but i'm fully aware it'll take a lot of work to pull off?? it's either this, or a "jump" style navigation that I'd be rooting for
Support. If this was possible, I may actually start collecting bags again.
Travelling Chef born in Kalos, currently exploring Paldea!
(Roleplay-ish Account, Message me for my free fields!)
magicswirls's Avatarmagicswirls
Support. I have two bags and plan to get more, so this will certianly be useful then.

QUOTE originally posted by Volixagarde

Support. If this was possible, I may actually start collecting bags again.
that's the best support I've heard of this.
Definite support! I hate having to keep switching menus just to get all the bags collected.
clai/mordecai/aether, fae/they || flight rising || credit
sprite and avatar by me.
art shoptrade shop
I'm surprised there's this much support for it!
WatchYourStep's AvatarWatchYourStep
TL;DR: Supporting this idea!! (Possibly adding on to it?) ------ Especially where mass-clicking is concerned, it would be wonderfully convenient to have a 'Collect All Training Bags' option (possibly similar to 'Quick Evo'?) that could be activated from the simple drop-down Notices menu without leaving the current page. Let's say I've found a user with plenty of Pokémon in Stacked-and-Sorted (S&S) fields. After I click through a handful of those fields, there are six Training Bags ready for me to collect. (I currently only have one slot available to use in the Dojo.) I'm not interested in using the Training Bags, right now; instead, I'd rather sell them for Credits. Regardless, if I'm going to be efficient about getting as many Training Bags as possible for the number of Interactions made, I should collect them as soon as the number is maxed out--in my case, six. So, while clicking like a jackhammer through these S&S fields, I'm constantly scrolling back up to see in the Notices menu whether I have six bags to collect--and then, when that number is reached, if I click on the Notice for it, my current page redirects from the user's fields to the Training Hall, where I then need to select the Training Room and collect the bags. This redirect wouldn't be so inconvenient except that... even if I simply click 'Back' once or twice and return to the user's fields, I'm not returned to the field I most-recently clicked, but to the user's first field. And if the user has, say, thirty fields all simply named "dry," then, in my quest to Click All The Mons, I must scroll through the field menu to figure out where I left off, so to speak--a process which, granted, takes only a few seconds, but those few seconds do add up if I'm collecting Training Bags as often as possible! And, besides, when I'm clicking through the fields, having to stop constantly like this, well... "Dude, you threw off my groove!" This few-seconds-adding-up delay is especially applicable if the current PokéRus (PKRS) holder has many Pokémon and I want to click as many of those Mons as possible before the fifteen minutes is up! (In efficiently laid-out S&S fields, I think the most I've ever clicked in fifteen minutes is around 4,000...? But occasionally the PKRS holder will have upward of six or seven thousand!) Sorry for the wall of text!! ^^; Just wanted to give a detailed explanation/justification, in the hopes that this idea will gain traction!

QUOTE originally posted by WatchYourStep

Especially where mass-clicking is concerned, it would be wonderfully convenient to have a 'Collect All Training Bags' option (possibly similar to 'Quick Evo'?) that could be activated from the simple drop-down Notices menu without leaving the current page.
i did consider this, but... i think that takes too much out of it. if you've only got one bag, it's just as simple to have the trainning bag page open in another tab and refresh it every couple of fields to collect them all then! i do like the idea though.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page