PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Recode WIP

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Recode WIP >

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Following on from this announcement Well, we've told you guys that there would be a recode and perhaps a redesign. I may have gone a little crazy with the redesigning part, but we think it looks awesome and it's time to find out what you guys think! Let's start you off with a simple "Before and After" Before... and After! EDIT: Update EDIT: More update here EDIT May 3rd: Update! Yeah, quite a change! Basically, I've cut back a lot on the over-the-top gradients, rounded corners, shadows everywhere... they were cool, but made the site very... "90s". Also it lagged slower computers, which is why "box mode" became a feature. So the new design is much more flat, which kinda fits with the general trend of design lately. You'll notice it's also full-width, allowing the things like bonus counters to actually be readable comfortably. The announcement box is also collapsible on the redesign, so you can click on Holly to show/hide it. This is useful since most of the time it doesn't change, and you only really care about new stuff - that's what the brown dot is on Holly, it pulses! But I couldn't show that in the screenshot. So what if you don't have a screen as magnificently big as mine? Weeeell... Before... and After! Words are useless here. Of course, being a work in progress, it is open to feedback and can - and probably will - change before the final design is done. Please let us know what you think!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page