PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Eben is going to Paldea! >

Deadlock21's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDeadlock21
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by WondrlandInSpace

do i need to unlock them with pecharunt for them to show up as summoned if im in the "previously summoned" category? just asking bcz on the master page they still show as unsummoned, but i also havent "unlocked" them so /gq
(Wait you hadn't even unlocked them yet? XD) Well that makes you a perfect "test subject" if you want! It should work, but as with all new code I don't trust it until it actually works for someone.
I just summoned (purple peach) and they are still unlocked on my masters page. Hope this helps :) Also terra turtle and ogerpon are crossed out too, but I do not have their item yet :) Edit: the 3 are now unlocked on the masters page
He/him 30 German Second/Third Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page