PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Clearing Notification for Evolution? Evolution Lock?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Clearing Notification for Evolution? Evolution Lock? >

Battermesh's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBattermesh
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge.png
I really like the pre evolved forms of a lot of Pokémon, and I like having them at high levels, or at 100. Its really nice seeing how much they've been interacted with, and I'm almost always hitting the criteria for evolution. I know the ever stone is used to prevent evolution, but it's nice to be able to have it hold something else, especially if it's a showcase Pokémon. The ever stone is also used for breeding, so it won't be useless. But it can be pretty scary always having that button to evolve them always there when clicking on the profile, and it also always showing up in the Pokémon able to evolve page. Maybe it could be kind of like the EXP goal, where you can "clear" the notification? and make it so you have to go into the Pokémons hamburger menu to evolve it, like how you can clear the notification for reaching a certain level. Maybe it could be balanced or something by only having the option once it reaches level 100? so it doesn't make the ever stone entirely useless regarding evolution, but I think anything would be nicer than it is now. Pros: Could make the Farm News section for evolving Pokemon load significantly faster, clears evolution notification if the Pokémon is currently in your party Cons: Could feel redundant with the existence of the everstone, but it would still have other uses, such as being useful for preventing evolution until it hits level 100, and being used in breeding to pass down natures
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page