PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

poké0827's Avatarpoké0827
*I'll move Lambda in my next post.*
Lux nodded along as the dragon spoke, though some of their words didn't fully sink in just yet. When they said 'this planet', however, that gave him a bit of pause. Only then did it occur to him that he fell through a hole in the ground, but somehow ended up in the sky. 'So is this place...?' He shook his head, brushing away the thought. He could worry about that later. For now, he wanted to make sure that other person was okay. "Alrighty, let's-" He had only taken a few steps when he heard a loud thud. A nearby tree shook. He glanced back and forth between the alleyway, and the direction of the crashing noise. His eyebrows scrunched a little, and he glanced back at the dragonoid. "Hm. Did you hear that? D'you think...?" Could that be another person? Was landing in trees some kinda custom here?? Lux's attention felt split. His brain still felt a little scrambled from his fall. He stood there for a few more moments with his hand to his chin. He watched as the person he saw stepped out onto the street, and gave the dragon an apologetic look before pointing towards the tree. "Could you check over there for me? Be right back." He headed across the street, walking towards the person with glasses before he could change his mind. It'd probably be better for another human to approach them anyway.
Forum ava is from 2022's Advent Calendar! Dragon Type Race trophy by LightMoonBeam Jan '24 Normal Type Race trophy by OrangeMosquitoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page