PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

astrolochi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngastrolochi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Xygallix

Shops can still pair up pokemon with two OTs, the same nature and species (or similar in the case of things like tinkatink). So... All pre-existing pairs will have new compatibility, but there could still be a real advantage to selling pairs, it's just that most currently existing pairs won't be as maximised as before. Even now shops routinely sell pairs of differing levels e.t.c and that does make pairs sub-optimal. If anything it may drive more business for shops short term as chances are a few users will decide to look into their existing pairs a bit more.
as i understand it (though i could be wrong), the OT bonus is only applied when given a pokemon directly from the OT, not just two pokemon having a different OTs in general. if i make a pair with two different OTs, and then sell said pair to a new player, the OT bonus will no longer apply when the percentage is recalculated, as i am not the OT of either pokemon in the pair.
august 26 any prns i collect bunny pokemon! avatar credit summon_hup.png 472 / 500 summon_hup.png buying @ 18 zc each
credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page