PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

Leacky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLeacky
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Badgerpaw

QUOTE originally posted by SuperJedi224

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by sojubean

Ignoring the points brought up by others already where I agree, can you tell us what will happen to already existing pairs? All of that work and time I spent (MONTHS!!) putting pairs together now means virtually nothing if they get thrown out the window lol….
Yes, it is true that any work done prior to this update will no longer be relevant under the new system, but it's not hopeless: If your current pair reached 99% base compatibility, it'll still be at least 66% compatible, possibly more if Natures align (but if they don't then it'll be much easier to find new partners). Combine this with the activation of the Rank Reward item, plus the buff to Happiness modifiers, and you're already right back up to 109%, which is more than 99% and therefore better :D
wrong comparison, 109 is worse than 118 which is what you should actually be comparing to (plus, not everyone has attained whatever rank tbat item is at)
No, that is the correct comparison. The 99% is the max possible before this update. Whether 109 or 118 is better doesn't matter, the point is you're still buffed regardless.
No, it isn't. The additional 19% can serve as a "buffer" when hunting Variants and exclusives with the Red Gigaremo - the more % you have the longer you can click before the happiness is lowered too much and the compatibility drops below 100%
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page