PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Easter Egg-Decorating Contest (prize distribution)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Easter Egg-Decorating Contest (prize distribution) >

Both entries have been added, thank you for participating! Important update: 1. Submission period has been extended for 7 more days. Permission was granted by Terabbit. 2. I apologise forthe oversight of not clarifying Rule 5 on the use of colours. It is now updated. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or send message to Cele, Loksfjoer or me. "5. Use the given colour palette only to create your design. This means no colour blending to make a completely new colour, but gradients made of colours in the palette are allowed - you may use colours in the palette, or these gradients, in order to create shading if desired. The ONLY exception to the no blending rule is if you blend between given off black and white to produce shades of grey due to it being a neutral colour. One coloured (flat colour), simple two-coloured eggs, and any kind of writing on the egg won't qualify."
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page