PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site-wide Goal Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Site-wide Goal Adjustments >

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Leacky

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Sei's Bonus Counter used to require 7,777 Shinies.
Yes, but that was before the Shiny odds were nerfed.
Shiny odds were nerfed? I mean maybe I'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure the shiny odds have pretty much only ever gotten better. - Non-HM users gained the ability to chain up to 39 instead of 38, representing a 50% increase in odds - The Shiny Charm was buffed from 2x to 2.5x - Most recently, the Gold Amulet was added to give another 1.25x The only time that I can remember where Shiny odds were lowered is when I changed the Übercharm from a "Shiny + Albino buff" to a "Melan buff". At that time, a 2x shiny modifier was removed (along with the 2x albino modifier, in favour of a 6x melan modifier). So... okay, yeah, admittedly this does mean that - all combined - our users who purchased all the premium offerings did see about a 25% decrease to their Shiny odds (in return they have about +135% to melan odds before factoring LCB), our non-HM users have never had higher odds than they do right now. Unless I'm forgetting some major nerf to Shinies that isn't documented either in the code nor the Wiki, I just don't see the issue here.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page