PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site-wide Goal Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Site-wide Goal Adjustments >

QUOTE originally posted by Raziya

And if you DO play a lot, then you will likely be able to earn HM for free. Lots of people want to buy box boxes for ZC and you can earn the additional scour slot very early in the dex entry unlocks. I was surprised to realize my daughter has the scour slot and she's 8 and doesn't really know what she's doing on the site yet 😅
i wish it was that easy :( ive been selling stuff for 2 months now and still only have about 280 ZC.. im on daily and get up to 10k interactions a day so im far from inactive.. i just enjoy the niet+sei bonus for hunts since even with the amulet, i still have hunts consistantly hit 300-500 eggs without a shiny :( its all rng in the end, but the bonuses help a lot for being f2p not to mention potd and vwave are luck too. if im 400 eggs into a hunt, i cant just drop it for potd and get it in one day unless i get really lucky so its not really worth it either im just hoping it pans out better than it sounds <:(
TR SCORE 5515
credit
Background from AKAT42273008 on twt icon by Doosio flags by spidrenam F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page