PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site-wide Goal Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Site-wide Goal Adjustments >

Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-fire.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Respectfully, if you don't play a lot, then why should those things matter as much? Like, if you play that casually, just log in on bonus days and have your fun! There is nothing wrong with that. And if you DO play a lot, then you will likely be able to earn HM for free. Lots of people want to buy box boxes for ZC and you can earn the additional scour slot very early in the dex entry unlocks. I was surprised to realize my daughter has the scour slot and she's 8 and doesn't really know what she's doing on the site yet 😅 I think if you play hardcore you should be rewarded for your dedication. But I also think that it's valid to want to be able to just log in and not do much or just hatch a few eggs. I dunno, I hope this doesn't come off as rude! I totally get being frustrated by these changes and I do think that the bottom end of the bonuses when they activate if they activate less often can feel bad. But they are still just bonuses at the end of the day, just an extra perk for being active on the site. And if you need help unlocking dex entries for further rewards, myself and many others will happily dex you as much as you need for absolutely free. All we can do is see how it goes. Call me an optimist or overly positive, but I'd really like to believe that if Niet saw the counters and realized that we as a community were struggling to reach them in a timely matter, he would dial back accordingly.
Score: 16,340
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page