PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site-wide Goal Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Site-wide Goal Adjustments >

tokimews's Avatarhypermode-12.pngtokimews
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Raziya

Respectfully, if you don't play a lot, then why should those things matter as much? Like, if you play that casually, just log in on bonus days and have your fun! There is nothing wrong with that.
All of what you said is valid, and I appreciate your perspective. However, it does matter to me and what you’re saying feels a bit dismissive. I’m not a casual player because I want to be. I would spend much more time on here if I had the ability to. I do my best to be on when I can. As I said in my original post - it’s not as simple as logging in on the bonus days because of my crazy irl work schedule. I’m fortunate enough to be able to afford many of the benefits you can purchase with $ which gives me an extra boost. It’s not that I want to have the bonus days given to me despite not playing much. I’m simply saying that as someone who cannot afford to be a hardcore player, the bonuses help. And while the community is wonderful, and I have utilized free dexing prior and will do so in the future. It doesn’t always feel as accomplishing as doing it on your own. Again, I appreciate your perspective and positivity surrounding these changes. I still can’t help but feel like your response is a bit dismissive to some of what I said. I am also choosing to remain positive as I know Niet does so much for this site and is not going to do anything to damage it. Although, I still felt like my feelings deserved to be heard.
pfp credit faunsipaws on twt character belongs to me <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page