PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ❄️Leacky's Shop (Shinies, Albinos and Melans, Evolution help and

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > ❄️Leacky's Shop (Shinies, Albinos and Melans, Evolution help and >

Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Yes, that will be fine. I decided to stick to the 1 DP : 1 ZC rule for now. Nowadays the prices for Specials are... interesting, to say the least. Today I've seen someone with a Melan Galarian Ponyta in their Party priced at barely 300 ZC, way below even its DP value. Higher DP Vouchers themselves are also cheaper then they should be, according to the DP : ZC ratio. Shiny/Albino Legendaries also became less "Special" with all the Melan hunts for them. Melan hunters often struggle with selling their Shinies/Albinos at higher prices and I don't really think I can compete with them. However if you think it would be more fair to pay a bit more for these 3 feel free to do so :) And now that I think about it I will also ask my friends about the special Legendary prices and maybe adjust them a bit.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page