PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ❄️Leacky's Shop (Shinies, Albinos and Melans, Evolution help and

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > ❄️Leacky's Shop (Shinies, Albinos and Melans, Evolution help and >

Leacky's AvatarLeacky
  • Dex Trades
  • Egg Dexing
  • Trade Evolution
  • Time-based Evolution

Dex Trades

Temporarily unavailable, I need to make a Journal with everything I have to offer first (and my Fields are too messy for now)

Egg Dexing

Do you miss an Egg Dex entry but can't find that Egg anywhere? If so, you've come to the right place! Throughout all of these years I've managed to get all breeding pairs with perfect compatibility (at the time of writing). Most of them are properly levelled (and the ones that aren't yet will soon be). You can see them in my Fields.

Rules

1. If it can be bred, I have a pair for it. 2. All Egg Dexes are PWYW. 3. Return my pairs when you're done with breeding them ASAP. 4. Don't do anything "funny" to my pairs. Don't release them, steal them, evolve them (some Pokemon are purposefully left unevolved, for higher compatibility, see Wiki. Basically return them in the exact same state as you got them (with their Level being the only possible exception), otherwise I'll report you). 5. Due to the risk of breaking rules 4 and 6 being way higher for lower rank players, you need to be at least at the Champion Rank or higher to use this service. 45% Egg- and PokeDex completion should be achievable without much outside help. Wiki page about Ranks 6. Once the day finally comes and the update to the DayCare happens it will irreversibly break replace the current pair making system with a new, much worse and needlessly convoluted one. Here's an explanation from the man himself on how it will work:

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Compatibility rebalancing

- Compatibility will be recalculated when couples meet each other again. Only the RNG portion (which accounts for about 8 percentage points) will remain fixed. This update will wipe all existing compatibility data. I don't like that part, but since the database only saves the final answer and not the breakdown, I cannot isolate just the RNG portion to preserve it. In most cases this won't matter, but it will affect couples made of different species. For example, breeding an Eevee with a Growlithe would yield a certain compatibility, but breeding a Flareon with a Growlithe is better because their types match. Under the current system, if the couple met as an Eevee then they would remain at their lower compatibility even after evolving; the new system will allow for re-evaluation. This also enables some min-maxing potential - continuing this example, evolving the Growlithe would negatively affect the couple's compatibility due to Arcanine's greater size. - Pokémon from the same evolutionary line will still have some compatibility calculations, rather than just maxing out compatibility by default. This mostly involves size differences, but it may also be affected by Pokémon that change type as they evolve. A Flareon and a Glaceon won't be as highly compatible, for example. Pokémon of the exact same species will always be fully compatible since everything matches between them. Ditto will also benefit from full compatibility due to its Transform ability, though breeding rate won't be as high for other reasons. - The "received from trade" bonus to compatibility will be nerfed in that it no longer stacks when both Pokémon are received from trade. This allows you to just receive one from trade, and partner it with your own Pokémon in search of good compatibility, rather than having to worry about both. Note however that receiving both Pokémon from the same OT will not benefit from any trade bonus. This does mean that (base) compatibility will tend to max out around 80%, however with the planned Rank Rewards increasing breeding rate, as well as buffs to the modifiers, you will still be producing more Eggs overall, and more easily.
Yeah, much worse and more convoluted than what we have now. How will that work with Pokemon with multiple evolutions, formes, gender differences, monogender and genderless Pokemon, PFQ Fakemon (which internally are all a forme of Missingno)? So many questions, so little answers. And the aesthetically pleasing and completionists tempting 99% max base compatibility won't be a thing anymore? I really don't see any benefits to this part of the update. Thankfully, Niet also said that it may be possible to keep the existing pairs as they are now and give us an option to change them to the new system manually. When that happens and that will be an option, please, for the love of Arceus, don't use that option to update the pair making system on my pairs. Make it temporarily hidden with CSS even, if that will be possible, to avoid this. (I'll post the code here, when and if it will be necessary) I've spent so much time trying to preserve all perfect pairs made under the current, better system. I really don't want to lose them. 7. You can ask for as many pairs as you need at once. However you'll get only 5 of them at once and you'll get the next batch once you fully return the last one. Please list them all in a single post in groups of 5 separated by an empty line to make keeping track of what I've lent you easier. This will also prevent the possible issues of double posting and having to resort to PMs.

List of unbreedable Pokemon

- All cannon Legendary/Mythical Pokemon - All PFQ Legendary/Mythical Pokemon (Bunbori, Lunamor, Shinorin and Sikannos) - The PFQ Exclusives from the last 2 seasons (these currently are Platykit, Sugarcoatl, Destrel and Humbee) - While the PFQ Exclusives from the 3rd to last Season (currently Jestur and Embretta) technically CAN be bred, it's so ridiculously hard, you're honestly better off buying them from the Tournament Shop. They only have a 2%(!) chance to actually succeed in making an Egg. From my experience even the notoriously hard Koroku and Kinaster are easier to breed. Sure, I can lend you a pair if you REALLY want to try and see for yourself, in that case expect to make tens of thousands interactions for the whole day without any results, though.

Trade Evolution

Introduction

Just like in the core series Pokemon games there are many Pokemon that evolve by trade on PFQ. For the most part it works exactly the same as in the official games - the Pokemon needs to be traded to another user, often holding a specific item. The main difference is that while in games the Pokemon evolve automatically after trading, on PFQ the evolution needs to be triggered manually, just like any other evolution. The other difference is that PFQ has Gift Trade which are faster and, for the purpose of evolution, work exactly the same as regular trades*. *well, with 2 infamous exceptions - namely Shelmet and Karrablast.

How does it work?

It's simple! You don't need to post here beforehand or PM me. Just send a labelled Gift Trade with the Pokemon you want to Trade Evolve to me and I'll send it back to you ready to evolve. You need to provide the required item and the Pokemon must be holding it. Attaching the item to the trade itself won't work. There are no limits to how many Pokemon you can send at once. And I do it completely for free ^^

Regarding Shelmet and Karrablast

Shelmet and Karrablast, however, are tricky - since they need to be traded with each other in one trade to evolve Gift Trades won't work on them. Luckily I have both of them so even if you only have one I can still help. For these 2 specifically send them in regular trades. And then send my own Shelmet/Karrablast back to me. And please don't evolve my own Shelmet and Karrablast - I have only one of each and I need them to help others too. I'm writing this here because although they are Everstoned, nicknamed and have custom descriptions even with all that I still had some people evolving them because they didn't pay attention. So please, be careful with them. Moreover, due to performance issues Sally only checks the last performed trade to see if a Trade-Evolving Pokemon can evolve. And while usually this in not a problem, it does matter for our 2 Bug Pokemon. After the trade with each other they have to be evolved before they are sent in any other trade. BUT they can be traded with each other one more time, to allow you to evolve them by yourself, if you want. So once you accept one trade just set up another regular trade with my Shelmet/Karrablast (whichever you just got) and once you get your Bug Pokemon back you can evolve it.

List of Trade-Evolving Pokemon (PFQ included)

Pokemon Evolution Held Item/condition
Poliwhirl Politoed King's Rock
Kadabra Alakazam -
Machoke Machamp -
Graveler Golem -
Alolan Graveler Alolan Golem -
Slowpoke Slowking King's Rock
Haunter Gengar -
Onix Steelix Metal Coat
Rhydon Rhyperior Protector
Seadra Kingdra Dragon Scale
Scyther Scizor Metal Coat
Scyther Kleavor Black Augurite
Electabuzz Electivire Electiriser
Magmar Magmortar Magmariser
Porygon Porygon2 Up-Grade
Porygon2 Porygon-Z Dubious Disk
Dusclops Dusknoir Reaper Cloth
Clamperl Huntail DeepSeaTooth
Clamperl Gorebyss DeepSeaScale
Boldore Gigalith -
Gurdurr Conkeldurr -
Karrablast Escavalier Trade with Shelmet
Shelmet Accelgor Trade with Karrablast
Spritzee Aromatisse Sachet
Swirlix Slurpuff Whipped Dream
Phantump Trevenant -
Pumpkaboo (all sizes) Gourgeist (all sizes) -
Finizen Palafin Lv 38
Snowpoke Snowking King's Rock
Spritzkrow Aromakrow Sachet
Orkit Orcalot Metal Coat
Metabbit Terabbit Up-Grade
Exilant Scorupt Metal Coat
I hope I didn't miss any. If I did, however, please PM me to let me know.

Time-based Evolution

Introduction

There are many Pokemon that evolve only during specific time of day. Since PFQ's Server Time follows the GMT and doesn't allow us to set our custom time zones it means that many users struggle to evolve certain Pokemon (daytime evolutions during winter, nighttime evolutions during summer, Dusk Lycanroc always). While I can't change PFQ's programming I can however offer some help with these time-specific evolutions. I live in Central Europe which means I have easy access to all 3 timeframes for time-specific evolutions for the whole year.

Rules

1. You don't need to post here but make sure to properly label your Gift Trades when you send your Pokemon for evolution. 2. You need to provide the necessary item, if required. And raise your Pokemon to the required Level. 3. In the case of Dusk Lycanroc make extra sure your Rockruff has maxed Affection, not Happiness (you rise it using Perfect Berries). Here's an example, look at Lyra's contest stats. Trades with Rockruffs without maxed Affection will be declined with a link to this post for explanation. 4. If you want a specific forme of Alcremie be sure to include the proper Sweet item and specify the exact forme. 5. If a Pokemon also needs high happiness to evolve that won't be a problem at all. Even though trading resets Happiness I have a huge stash of Sweet Hearts I can feed to your Pokemon at no cost at all.
Similar to Trade Evolutions I do this completely for free. Oh, and speaking of trading resetting happiness if you want to quickly reset the happiness of your Eevee to evolve it into a Sylveon I can help with that too. (happiness takes priority for the evolution because it can be lowered, unlike affection).

List of time based evolutions, minus Alcremie (PFQ included)

Dusk
Pokemon Evolution Notes
Rockruff Dusk Lycanroc Lv 25 + maxed affection
Day
Pokemon Evolution Notes
Eevee Espeon Needs high Happiness
Hisuian Sneasel Sneasler Razor Claw
Budew Roselia Needs high Happiness
Happiny Chansey Oval Stone
Riolu Lucario Needs high Happiness
Tyrunt Tyrantrum Lv 39
Yungoos Gumshoos Lv 20
Rockruff Midday Lycanroc Lv 25
Fomantis Lurantis Lv 34
Cosmoem Solgaleo Lv 53, Male only
Basket Happiny Basket Chansey Oval Stone
Ruffwool Midday Lycanwool Lv 25
Smokackle Hycano In a Fire Field
Night
Pokemon Evolution Notes
Alolan Rattata Alolan Raticate Lv 20
Alolan Meowth Alolan Persian Needs high Happiness
Cubone Alolan Marowak Lv 28
Eevee Umbreon Needs high Happiness
Gligar Gliscor Razor Fang
Sneasel Weavile Razor Claw
Ursaring Ursaluna Peat Block
Galarian Linoone Obstagoon Lv 35
Chingling Chimecho Needs high Happiness
Amaura Aurorus Lv 39
Rockruff Midnight Lycanroc Lv 25
Cosmoem Lunala Lv 53, Female only
Snom Frosmoth Needs high Happiness
Greavard Houndstone Lv 30
Vampire Gligar Vampire Gliscor Razor Fang
Snichu Vilechu ThunderStone
Ruffwool Midnight Lycanwool Lv 25
Ayeren Aytheraye Lv 35
Bezermuur Bezermuut Lv 42 + Razor Fang
Rokiwi Brushiwi Lv 21
Valimp Valladox Needs high Happiness
I hope I didn't miss any. If I did, however, please PM me to let me know.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page