PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ❄️Leacky's Shop (Shinies, Albinos and Melans, Evolution help and

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > ❄️Leacky's Shop (Shinies, Albinos and Melans, Evolution help and >

Leacky's AvatarLeacky
  • Welcome
  • Rules
  • FAQ

Welcome!

Things you can find in my Shop:

1. Table of contents / Rules / FAQ 2. Updates / Announcements 3. Shinies, Albinos and Melans UFT 4. Items / Breeding Pairs UFT 5. Dex Trading / Egg Dexing / Evolution helping

General Trade Shop Rules

Note: Each section of this Shop also has its own specific set of additional rules, be sure to check them too.

1. No Trade-Related PMs.

Please, post all your requests and questions here. I explain why in the FAQ.

2. First come, first served.

Self-explanatory.

3. You can reserve Items/Pokemon.

Just make sure you can pay for them in a reasonable amount of time.

4. Subscribe to this thread at least until we complete our trade(s).

This way I won't have to chase you through PMs or wait for your response for days in case I need to ask you for a clarification on your order or something.

5. Be patient.

I reply/send trades ASAP (usually within a few minutes since you post if I'm online). If I don't, however, it means that I'm either busy with something or simply asleep. And no, posting here again or PM-ing me won't speed me up. One notification from my Trade Shop is enough, really.

6. Once you buy something you can do whatever you want with it.

It's yours, after all. I can only say that I wish the Specials you buy from me (especially Melans) aren't exchanged for DPs.

7. Don't ask for things that aren't UFT (Up For Trade).

If something isn't clearly labelled as such it means that I don't want to sell it, simple as that.

8. No SPAM.

Including (but not limited to): writing multiple posts in a row instead of editing your first one if I didn't reply yet. And making ridiculous offers (such as "Can I have your cool Melanistic Bunbori for 5 GP?").

9. Make your orders clear.

Be sure to include what you want and how you are going to pay.

10. Link the Pokemon you want to buy/Dex Trade.

Use one of the following BBCodes, whichever you prefer:
[url]Link to the Pokemon[/url] [url=Link to the Pokemon]Link text[/url]

11. The initial non-gift trade will be set up by me.

Please, send the whole payment in it.

12. If you want your traded Pokemon back be sure to let me know.

Otherwise I'll keep it for myself or release it.

13. The exchange rate.

The exchange rate I use here is: 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5k Cr

14. All posts with fully completed trades will be upvoted by me

Please, don't upvote anything yourself.
More to be added if necessary.

FAQ

I wrote this section mainly for newer players. If this is your first time buying from a Trade Shop, please read this.

1. How to set up/complete a trade?

Go to the Trade Centre (btw it's a page worth bookmarking by clicking on the "More" button on the NavBar). Or open the direct link to the trade from the notification you receive when I sent you one. Most options there are self-explanatory but if you're unsure what to do, check the Wiki. You can also send a Pokemon in a trade directly from its Summary (Click on the 3 lines menu -> Send in Trade). It's way faster and useful if you're trading a lot of Pokemon to one person (eg: during a Dex Trade). That's also why people always ask for the clickable links to the Pokemon (more on that below).

2. How to link a Pokemon?

If you click on any Pokemon's name you'll open its summary page (example). This is the page you need to link me in order for me to send you the Pokemon you want. You can grab the link from the url bar
the place with the address of the page you're on
of your browser. Then all you need to do is copy and paste it to your post. Well, almost all. Because when you also use one of these BBCode:
[url][Link to the Pokemon][/url] [url=Link to the Pokemon]Link text[/url]
you'll make the link clickable and way easier to open. (And you can find more info on BBCodes here).

3. Could you reserve something for me?

Sure! I said so in Rule 3.

4. What is the exchange rate of the PFQ currencies?

The exchange rate I use here is: 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5k Cr

5. What does (insert an abbreviation here) mean?

Here's a great guide to them.

6. Can I buy (insert something not labelled as UFT here)?

Rule 7 should answer that question.

7. Do I have to post here to buy something?

Yes. It's because allowing people to ask for the same things in multiple different places (like the PMs) can and will cause problems. The Trade Forums don't bite, really :) There are many kind people trading here all the time. I know social anxiety is a thing (I have it too, believe it or not). I can assure you, though: people don't really care what others are buying for themselves. It's just like in a regular shop in your local town :) So if you see a cool Shiny on sale and you really want it don't be afraid, just ask for it (assuming you have enough currency for it, of course :) ). And posting in the Trade Threads helps keep them alive, in more ways than one :) Preventing them from being deleted for inactivity is the main reason, though (besides the transparency on what has been already sold).

8. How to post here?

You can either choose the "Reply to thread" option from the Thread Commands or scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page where you can find the "Reply to this thread" link. And then you write what you want (if you're on mobile you may also want to disable the editor if it causes you any trouble with writing) and click "Post" when you're finished.

9. Do you require a form for posting?

No. And personally I'm against enforcing them on others because they can be pretty tedious/annoying to use. But if you have one and would like to use it here, go ahead, I don't mind it. Just make your offer clear (both what you want to buy and the payment), that's enough for me :)
More to be added if necessary.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page