PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Beginner's Guide to PokéFarm Q

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > The Beginner's Guide to PokéFarm Q >

Cele's AvatarCele

[6.0] - Additional Resources

For further information, you can also check the Wiki. This is a searchable database of information on the site, features, and so on. You can also find the Wiki on any page via the "Help" button in the top left corner. Click that. It will open a new tab in your browser. You'll be brought to the front page of the Wiki upon first opening it up. This is the Main Page, and it gives you a few links to potentially useful pages. There are details on site Updates, there's some Guides, and you can see who the current Staff members are. There's more than that, too, so feel free to explore a bit! Have you decided on something that you want to look for specifically? Maybe you want to learn how to hunt for Shiny Pokemon. Let's go with that idea for now. You'll notice there's a search bar at the top of the page, in the orange little header bar at the top. It's just to the right of the History button. Click that search bar, and type in Shiny Hunting. Hit the search button or press Enter. The Wiki will take you straight to a page that has information on both boosts that increase the chance to hatch shinies as well as what chaining is and how to do it. You can use the search bar to find other things you may be wondering about as well. Just give it a shot! Sometimes if your query isn't precise enough, or if you've entered a search term that has multiple results, you'll be presented with a page that either says there's no results or a page that allows you to pick which page out of the multiple options that you'd like to check out. For example, maybe you want to see what kind of different lists are on the Wiki. Enter the word list and hit the search button or press Enter. There are several results here, including pages related to the Task List as well as a List of Special Pokemon for Kanto. As a spoiler warning, though, the List of Special Pokemon pages do show what our special Albino and Melanistic Pokemon sprites look like, so do be forewarned. I find these pages useful for choosing my hunts, though, so maybe you're like me. If you don't know what to search in order to find out about a certain topic, please feel free to ask! There's also the Guides Forum and Help Forum that you may also find useful in seeking assistance.

[6.1] - Outro

There's a lot to do and explore on PokéFarm Q beyond what is covered in this guide, and I hope you've understood everything that I've explained thus far. In the case that you still have questions or find anything overwhelming, please ask questions here or feel free to PM me. Thank you very much for reading this guide, and I hope to see you around!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page