PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

poké0827's Avatarpoké0827
Upon seeing the extended claws, the corner of Lux's lip twitched into a nervous smile, and he glanced aside. "O-oh. I see. It's no biggie." 'Did that larger dragon spook 'em after all?' He thought to himself. In the direction he was looking in, he could see someone else in a far off alleyway. Their body language looked anxious. Once helped down from the tree, Lux descended the ladder on shaky legs, then leaned on the tree for support. "Phew! Sweet, sweet, solid ground..." While his limbs got used to gravity again, the youth took a moment and looked himself over. He had a few nicks from where the branches had scratched him when he first fell into the tree, but was otherwise no worse for wear. He dusted himself off and put his hands on his hips with a small grin. "Nope, all good here!" He looked back towards the alley. "Though, while I was up there... I saw someone back that way. It was too far for me to tell for sure, but they seemed really nervous. D'you think they might be in trouble too?" *Gabriel has been noticed...*
Forum ava is from 2022's Advent Calendar! Dragon Type Race trophy by LightMoonBeam Jan '24 Normal Type Race trophy by OrangeMosquitoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page