PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ✧ journal of a strange beast ✧

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ✧ journal of a strange beast ✧ >

• the plan
  • a strong start
  • rock tr start!

the diancie hunt begins

so! i'm actually doing this! because of the lineup of type race teams i have, i get boosts that can be applied to diancie hatchin' two months in a row - rock for march and fairy for april. the plan is as follows: i run my hunt starting at march's type race, all through the rest of the month and into april, then have one last hurrah in that tr. i'll maximise the bonuses as best i can - i have an ubercharm for the month + will have another by fairy tr, a fair few shiny charms to pop on bonus days/during the tr weeks, and a fair few z-crystals to further bump up my albino chances. also i have six months of hypermode and almost enough zc to buy ten super lucky eggs. we are going speedy. my goals are as follows: baseline: hatch at least one special diancie. this is pretty likely considering i've got bonuses galore lined up. (hit as of 7/3!) realistic: at least one shiny and one albino. less likely, but still distinctly possible, i think. exceeding expectations: a steel delta special. i like steel deltas, i collecct them, and a steel special diancie would be incredible. not expecting to get one, but a beast can dream. pipe dream: a melan. a steel delta melan is the real pipe dream but melans in general... there's no way. haha jk unless. i really don't expect to meet this goal, though, hence why it's called what it is.

07/03/24: a strong start

so. uh.
Lv. 100 — +9,829,756
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockFairy
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
i really was not expecting this. fifteenth hatch and i get an albino. so that's my goal of "at least one special diancie" met before type race even started. i'm hoping this is a good sign and my luck will continue and not that i've used it all up early. knock on wood. (quite literally, i paused typing to knock on wood irl, i do not take that lightly and i don't take this hunt lightly either.)

12/03/24: rock type race begins

ok i'm a little late but the race has started and i have hatched two specials since the last check in, one shiny before the race began and one albino that went straight to husk. also, i am already close to beating my previous best tr score, and also also at time of writing we are in third and likely not going to be pushed down any further, which is pretty cool.
header img by me! code by MossDragon! pokemonpanel by Mirzam!

ren | it/its

artist, writer, certified beast of sorts
art shopjournalko-ficredits

credits

code @Neonyan divider @RevPixy on deviantart forum icon @Catboy Cyrus signature pagedoll by me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page