PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help > Questions About Site Rules 2.0 >

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Hi, I'm working on a type race team thread, and I had a question to ask. As a type race leader, would I be allowed to maintain a section of the first post with links to relevant lends/giveaway threads? Eg, if a user made a thread in the trades forum offering a type race-related deal (eg, supplier pass lending, like I would love to offer for my team!), would I be allowed to link that post in the type race first post? Would I have to direct my team to look at the generous user's signature? Would I not be allowed to mention it at all? This post within the type race rules thread states that having a "freebies section" is okay, as long as it directs users to PM and does not include sales for profit. I will not include sales for profit! Would it be allowed to link to trade threads within the correct forum offering free, no-profit giveaways/lends for things that aren't explicitly allowed in the type race rules, eg, supplier passes or shiny charms? EDIT:

QUOTE originally posted by Answer from Terabbit, in support ticket

Hello, I apologize for the delay in getting back to you but what you have proposed is perfectly acceptable! Please let me know if you have any additional questions! You can even be preventative and mention the rules in the section if you'd like! Mini-modding only applies if you try to tell someone about the rules after they've broken them. So mentioning the rules proactively is totally fine if you wish.

QUOTE originally posted by Part 2

I apologize! I missed one part of your question. Signatures in the main post will be unnecessary since they are in users posts regardless. And all threads/posts linked must be 100% not for profit as you described. Any posts where users are looking to buy or sell even with a discount may not be linked. Giveaways/freebies are all totally fine.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page