PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Server performance and desyncs

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Server performance and desyncs >

RainyStarLeaf's AvatarRainyStarLeaf
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by fizzlej

I wasn't the only one who believed people got punished for it, but Id word it as having too many clicks in general in a short amount of time due to using the qol. it got brought up and I was wondering why someone would be punished by clicking more, (whilst using it). I believe some of the locked accounts used the click methods instead of the page refreshing examples. I guess it just confused me if it's something players are allowed to use that would cause them to be locked for it? (if this instance were to ever happen again)
Im pretty sure kts cause in qol scripts u can choose to have the “get more” button under the buttons woth the berries, and so if u arent paying attention and are just click click clixking away, then it tries to open/refresh like a bajillion times and nothing actually ends up loading but it puts a lot of strain on the server im assuming One click fields has a part of the code that lets you go straight to click online players’ parties, so if you are mindlessly clicking fields and u click that button repeatedly, the same thing happens. Luckily niet removed the ability to spam click the “get more” button, and you can remove the part of the one click fields script so it doesnt open to online players’ parties. And then theres less issue. Im pretty sure its less interactions and more kust those pages trying to open but never being able to or something
Please send me Miltank or Hypno so I can collect them‼️‼️
—I also collect farm animal pokemon! Cows, bulls, cats, goats, chickens, pigs, etc! Any farm animals!—
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page