PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Server performance and desyncs

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Server performance and desyncs >

Shubaru's AvatarShubaru
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

QUOTE originally posted by fizzlej

Hold on, I got lost reading about this. I don't use QOL, but I see multiple people that do..like what was said before me if those are appropriate and welcomed site changes (/modifications) why would users be punished for them? I'm just confused in that regard. I understand how some behaviors via. clicking habits or site refreshes looks like bots or like an attack, but how would qol be punishable if its welcomed?
? I'm afraid you've lost me, why do you think people will be punished specifically for using the QoL? I don't think that was said by staff at any point? "welcomed" is likely a too strong word for what the QoL and one-click fields are. I would personally use "permitted" - not disallowed, but not fully integrated/supported. Even so, Niet made a change to allow people to keep using certain QoL features with (hopefully) fewer negative effects - mashing the stacked get more button by drumming your fingers on mobile should no longer send dozens of requests if you're not paying attention. (People might disagree with this view since the QoL is accessible in site settings - I understand the point but just don't fully agree) [Edit: uhh I'm already kind of regretting posting this since I'm not staff... I'm mostly just following this thread in case there's something I need to do to the QoL in the future but if I go too far I'll try to back off]
I wasn't the only one who believed people got punished for it, but Id word it as having too many clicks in general in a short amount of time due to using the qol. it got brought up and I was wondering why someone would be punished by clicking more, (whilst using it). I believe some of the locked accounts used the click methods instead of the page refreshing examples. I guess it just confused me if it's something players are allowed to use that would cause them to be locked for it? (if this instance were to ever happen again)
Score: 0
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
Check out my art shop! Shu-dooles Avatar made by the LOVELY Dachsbuns!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page