PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Server performance and desyncs

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Server performance and desyncs >

RainyStarLeaf's AvatarRainyStarLeaf
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

@Grumpy Kitwurm: Your post can be summarised as "banning people was outrageous, you should have just stopped them from making interactions temporarily instead..." What do you think the lock did? Even if we had a feature to lock only interactions, how would that have been any different to what was done?
Not to be a bother, just subscribed to the thread, but grumpy kitworm did suggest instead of locking the players for hours, to pause their interactions for a short amount of time. I think something like that with a pop-up that says ‘you are overloading blahblahblah’ or something too. They said pausinf interactions, not locking people from their accounts entirely :(!! I know its in the past and most people are out of the situation, but surely you would understand how distressing thinking you’re banned from your favorite game is?
Please send me Miltank or Hypno so I can collect them‼️‼️
—I also collect farm animal pokemon! Cows, bulls, cats, goats, chickens, pigs, etc! Any farm animals!—
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page