PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help > Questions About Site Rules 2.0 >

Joyfulness03's AvatarJoyfulness03
Hello! I am just here for a quick clarification on sprite use and then I'll be on my way. After reading through the original Sprite Permission Request Thread, I read this specific rule:

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

7 • Can I edit the melan 'x'? These are free to edit so long as it's not a sprite made by PFQ - For example, you're free to edit an Albino victini or a Melan Poochyena since we didn't make those, but if you want to use our albino or melans in something like a shop banner or a customized avatar, then permission will be needed.
I was hoping to edit some animated sprites from pokemon Black and White and adjust them to have albino or melanistic colorations. Would I need to go submit a permission form to do something like that? I was planning to, but the wording of this rule confused me, and I wanted to check in order to avoid wasting your time. Thank you!
  • Current Goals
  • δ Arceus Collection
  • (Work In Progress)
823/2100 Mythril Steel Badge
487/10,600 The long road to wishalloy
123 DEXES TO GO

Current Collection

Types Needed

I am seeking out Delta Arceus! If you are selling or trading Delta Arceus, send me a PM with your shop link! I am avoiding duplicate natures! I have: Timid, Serious. ~ Types Needed ~ ~ Priority ~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page