PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Tattoos

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Tattoos >

Xygallix's AvatarXygallix
Honestly... I can't imagine them working. If we take your fennekin as an example, the largest gap I can find is literally 7 by 4 pixels and it's on his forehead... Not too sure that's a good site for a tattoo, let alone an appropriate one. Plus, what happens when fennekin evolves? A tattoo on the side wouldn't be anywhere near fully visible on a delphox (for example). Another question would be how it's decided which pokemon can/can't be tattooed. You suggest no tattoos for staryu but at least they'd be visible on a staryu. A tattoo on a fennekin would be hidden under the fur. Same with a tattoo on a pidgey, which would be invisible under feathers anyway. On top of that, each and every tattoo would need to be customised to every single pokemon it could be used for (otherwise it'd look off when it wasn't following the contours of the body) and that seems... like an excessive amount of work for the art team. I mean, I'm no artist but personally I'd prefer to see their time used a bit more wisely. That is 100% a me thing though, I just... would massively prefer the already planned artwork (like new pokemon) than tattoos for existing pokemon.
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page