PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in "Professor" Eben is calling!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > "Professor" Eben is calling! >

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Eben
Hey Professor Holly, Juliana and I have headed to Kitakami on a student/teacher exchange trip for a while which has been fascinating. The history of this place has been most enlightening. I have sent over an interesting Sinistea look-alike I came across, and some notes I have on a trio of Pokémon called the "Loyal Three". I will let you know what else I find here as soon as possible!

Niet
Today we welcome Poltchageist and the Loyal Three to PFQ. The former is available in the Lab, while the latter require their Summon Items.
Until the release of a certain other Pokémon, the Loyal Three will be classed as "Event Summon Items", which do not require unlocking to use. At this time they can be found either using Legendary Seals, or in the Tournament Prize Shop. When the "other" Pokémon is released, they will be changed to a regular Chain Unlock and removed from the Tournament shop.
We will have a 5 week gap between this release and the next one which will have another 4 lines included.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page