PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Retrieving Farm Notepad Contents through API

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Retrieving Farm Notepad Contents through API >

Citrisfur's AvatarCitrisfur
Sorry to reply to a very old thread, but I guess I'd like this to be resolved in some way? By which I mean this thread closed or deleted or what-not. Niet was correct in saying this was pretty much already a thing and by now I've figured out how to incorporate what I was suggesting on my end. While the access to the notepad still could be improved in the future (documented, more user-friendly, etc.) I think from reading his last dev log Niet's also pretty much aware of this and has it covered. I might bring a similar suggestion up on the new site but for now I'll see what's implemented then and bring it back up if needed. No worries if this is left open or whatever; I'm not staff, just figured it polite to say from my end I'm not watching this anymore to help out. Side note: I also learned that there may be a size limit to the files you can save to the notepad; does anyone know what that limit is or if there even is one? I seem to be unable to save files over the network bigger than I believe ~500Kb. My current workaround is to break my data and save to multiple files.
Creator of PokeFarm Pokemon IVs;
a userscript that reports your best owned Pokemon.

PM if you're interested in or are an IV breeder and you'd like to join our group!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page