PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Allow Supplier Pass Trading in TR

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Allow Supplier Pass Trading in TR >

nikao's Avatarnikao
grandmaster.pngc+.png
tThat was fast ^^ Do support too^-^ i found it always nice how Team mates helped each other out and such, when type race week ^-^ Got also help when i was more new or needed help with something...like yes i once got a shelter Pass ,i think it was, for part of the day...and a poke that i neeed to make a pair to hunt with it...and so.. ...yes i fully understand that with begging, it can become a bit too much, when it happens every day, or more than once each day ...(could just look in the post of those who offered something if it is there or not...maybe) ....a one time thing asking for something or asking for help is alright...and in the Team forum it is more open and can be watched over better, so nothing strange goes on,or things are taken....it is m team work... I get why no trading and begging, ..but an offer when the loaner does something nice to help people or tjere Team, does not profit from it and gets there items,like the supplier pass or red gigaremo or shelter pass, and breeding pair back ,or do offer one time a hatched poke for those who want to hunt with them...it should be alright....and it is helpeful...good team work,i think ...and it IS a race ...people try to get to the top of the Teams ...some more than other, but it is a more or less fun race...but still a type race...to hatch different type of poke, breed eggs, to help each other out,to make ot a bit more easy who are new or dont play so well or fast like other, or play slow easy way, or who dont have something, but who try there best as they can to help there Team. But in the end it is to get als more points for the Team, more hatched poke and Adapter eggs from shelter or daycare or supplier, and all that So to take something away and make it rule breaking, when people offer to borrow an item or poke...is a bit sad... Like @ Raziya too made a good point: "...it is comming together helping each other,but also a public conservation, The point of the thread, I would assume, is that everything is logged there for transparency and accountability, having the extra information there would be useful if someone decided to take someone's pair or make off with a shelter pass" (it adds security for the generous person who likes to help out people in there team)
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page