PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries >

Pandora was very happy as she leapt up the stairs of Uva Academy. She was humming. Besides her, however, was a very grumpy-looking Meowscarda that did not look eager to be here. "Rose, cheer up! We'll be able to stay here, I'm sure!" she twirled around and to face her starter. Rose let out a growl that seemed to suggest that she was a fool if she believed that. Pandora rolled her eyes. "If you continue this," she warned, "You are going back to your ball. The only reason I let you out is because I wanted you to see your new school and hopefully not start any fights that would get us kicked out. There was absolutely zero need to challenge that Pelipper." The Meowscarda somehow grumbled. "Plus, Demetria would freeze everybody on-sight," she added. "I don't think that'd be a great way to start off the year. And poor Sierra wouldn't be able to get around. I'll let Demetria loose in a battle soon. I'll let Sierra out just as soon as there is a pool to do so." Rose looked at Clara, who looked around in awe and looked as if she was about to bump into something. "Uh...yeah. Clara is perfectly fine. She is just a little confused." "Meowscara," Rose replied drily. "Fine, a lot confused. Still, she's let out. Lucy isn't going to be a troublemaker...hopefully. And I dunno about Whitney, but she's calm, so I'm not very concerned. Clara, other than her cluelessness, is pretty much harmless. You are the Pokemon I'm most worried about." Rose let out a snorting/huffing sound. She clearly wasn't too happy. "Ugh, just don't start any fights," she said. "I do not want another five hundred students after you - which in turn, means I'm expelled from the school." "Meowscarada." "Just behave." Rose turned away and huffed again, trailing behind her. Whitney was soaring above but still staying close to Pandora, and she seemed to be conversing with another Pokemon. "Whitney!" Pandora called. The Altaria let out an apologetic squawk to the Pokemon she had been to talking to and flew downwards. Pandora petted the Altaria. "Having a good time?" she asked. "Tar-ia!" Whitney sang. "Alright, alright, continue, I won't interrupt," she said, throwing her hands upwards like a person releasing a messenger dove, and Whitney flew off. She turned towards Lucy, who was hovering towards her, the membrane extending from the end of her hat swishing around as she seemed a bit overwhelmed. She floated closer to Pandora. "Do you want to go back into your ball?" she asked. Lucy shook her head in an almost human-like way, but stuck even closer to Pandora. "Alright. As long as you're sure." She turned towards Clara just as the Salazzle walked into a wall. "Great..." she said, facepalming. "Clara!" The Salazzle instantly scampered to her side. "Stay close to me, okay?" "Salaz!" the Salazzle agreed. God, this was going to be such a great year.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page