PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

poké0827's Avatarpoké0827
"Wait-" Lux wanted to call after the dragon as they up and left, but held his tongue. He didn't want to provoke them more than he already might have. He waited in the tree, silently watching with awe as a much larger dragon passed overhead. '...That big fella didn't scare the other one off, did it?' He thought with a bit of dread. He sighed in relief when the humanoid dragon returned with a ladder in a few minutes' time. "Oh, thank goodness. You have no idea how long I've been stuck up here." Although frankly, he didn't either.
In his dream, Lambda finally willed his body to move, snatching up one of the torches on the wall and trying to bat the shadows back. Each desperate swing merely caused them to disperse, then reform elsewhere. Eventually, one managed to slip past him, placing a hand to his forehead, and at once it was as if time had stopped. It whispered in a voice he recognized clear as day. "You can't run forever, Eirasmos." The torch slipped from Lambda's hand as his eyes widened, and his vision was soon engulfed by flames. He awoke in a cold sweat, lying where he was for a few moments to slow his racing heart. He glanced out the window beside him, seeing that the sun was out, but hadn't fully risen. 'Looks like I didn't have a full sleep cycle, as usual. That dream almost felt worse than the last one... Awfully forboding, too.' He got up and stretched his aching back, reminding himself to add pillows to the windowsill when he got back. 'Hopefully I won't need more sleep for a good while anyways.' Shaking off the last remnants of his dream and his exhaustion, he opened the door to his room, noting a faint scent, like that of cake batter, in the air as he descended the stairs. "Good morning." He said openly in case anyone else was awake.
Forum ava is from 2022's Advent Calendar! Dragon Type Race trophy by LightMoonBeam Jan '24 Normal Type Race trophy by OrangeMosquitoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page