PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Musings of a Mudkip

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Musings of a Mudkip >

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I meant to do this yesterday but got distracted by Scarlet oops. TR recap!

Long

I was on Poison this month, so I thought it'd be a good opportunity to hunt Spinarak and Zubat, since those are the next two hunts I need for my Johto dex. Unfortunately luck was not on my side-- these two were the only specials I hatched the entire week:
The race is over, but I'll keep trying for a couple shinies! I'm over odds now, surely soon I'll get one of them at least ^^; Points-wise, my final score was 1,874-- which is my new record for the worst I've done since last May, but that's ok lol. As a team we scored 167,659 points and ended in 16th place! (It's honestly strange how many times I've ended up on the 16th-placing team specifically-- this is my second consecutive time and fourth time overall. Lol) I'll be on Team Ice next month, and since my birthday will be just before TR I want to hunt something special, but I'm not sure what yet... barring legends and E/Vs, there's not really a lot of ice types I'm particularly fond of. Maybe I'll just do randoms?
This farmer got 1000+ points in Type Race!
This farmer got at least 1 albino in Type Race!
(F2U TR ribbons)

OH I got a fishing shiny this week too!! He was named Jumpscare originally but I ended up naming him after the song I was listening to when I found him. Which is a funny coincidence since I found him in the Sea area... lol
Shiny hunting via fishing was honestly more fun than I expected-- I haven't found any more fishing shinies since then, but it's definitely something I want to do more of! Depending on how the Super Rod gets implemented, I might consider fishing for some of the Johto dex shinies I need. Whatever happens though I definitely want to hunt for a fished shiny Mudkip at some point :3 Final thought of the day: Legends Arceus soundtrack good. That is all

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-psychic.png Let's go, Shattered Psyche! v-psychic.png Type Race Score: 260
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page