PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

poké0827's Avatarpoké0827
*Before nightfall, previous day* "Ah, so it's that time of year here now." Lambda had said after seeing Lina place some boxes beneath the tree. He picked up an empty box, looking at it fondly. While he never partook in holiday festivities that much himself back at home, he found it endearing how people tended to light up when the time came around. The decorations, the generosity, the presents... Should he try and get presents? Now that they were all under the same roof, keeping everyone at arm's length wasn't going to work forever, so he might as well try and get in some good favor. He set the box back down and took a seat. 'I'll see what I can find tomorrow.' *Lambda's over-analytical way of thinking's going to come back to bite him eventually...* Once the group began to filter out into their new rooms, he scaled the stairs to select his own, settling on one near the left end of the hall, with a door and frame made of dark oak. After a moment of hesitation, he turned the knob, revealing a empty room with hardwood floors and desaturated dark purple walls. As he stepped inside, pieces of furniture started to pop into existence. A rather plush-looking bed appeared in the far corner of the room, a tall, dark brown bookcase settling within the wall to the left of it, a matching nightstand appearing to the bed's right. Honestly unsure what would happen if he interrupted the decorating process, Lambda leaned against the open door with a look of intrigue, watching the rest of the room take shape. A few books familiar to him soon populated the shelf, the most notable ones being a brightly-colored book on breadmaking, and a huge world atlas. A small desk with a drawer appeared opposite the bed, with an open notebook and a pen conveniently atop it. A vaulted window took up most of the wall between the bed and desk, which was concave towards the middle, with a sill wide enough to sit on. Lastly, a grandfather clock appeared to the right of the door, an assortment of hollow crystals stood up around it. Lambda's heart skipped a beat upon seeing said crystals, and seemingly in response to his panic, they vanished as quickly as they appeared. 'Was I seeing things? Were those really soul crystals? This room seems to have based itself on my previous home, or perhaps my life, but... I don't do... that anymore.'
*After nightfall* As the sun set, Lambda tried to settle into his new room, looking for something to occupy his mind. Taking the notebook from his desk, he sat on the vaulted windowsill, tracing the outlines of the surrounding buildings onto an empty page using the fading sun as a lightbox. He wasn't entirely sure why he did this. He just felt compelled to document the city while he had the chance. Eventually he dozed off while doing so, his mind shutting down and drifting into a comfortable darkness...
Meanwhile, somewhere outside, near the center of the city, a rather fashionable-looking young man had somehow fallen atop a tree. His vest having gotten caught on its branches, the brunet was now stuck, disoriented, and honestly a little miffed. "H'llo? Anybody out here? Can someone get me down from here, please?!" He flailed his arms in frustration, before lowering his head in defeat. "...It's getting cold."
Forum ava is from 2022's Advent Calendar! Dragon Type Race trophy by LightMoonBeam Jan '24 Normal Type Race trophy by OrangeMosquitoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page