PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans: Round 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > 2024 plans: Round 2! >

Enbees's AvatarEnbees

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

To those who are more visually inclined and less math-savvy (like me), here is an image of the current versus new DP values: Click here for full size Gaining DP will be significantly easier as you hatch specials, not just melans, to turn in.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

All hunted Melans will, on average, when you consider the Shinies and Albinos you get along the way, yield approximately 2.45x as many Delta Points as they currently do. Balance that against Nincada in particular having its "base" value cut in half because of the Shedinja nerf. Last time I checked, 2.45 > 2, therefore empirically the boost will be more than enough to make up for the Shedinja nerf, and even Nincada will be worth more post-update than it is now. o/ This "worry" is a non-issue, it is not a problem that exists.
Okay I feel much better about this now, as I apparently completely messed up my math. I'm not sure what I'd done, but my math had set the new values as less than they would have been previously using nincada. That's my bad! But

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Flareon: has a body temperature of 900°C Glaceon: can be as low as -60°C Mhm, yeah, "perfectly compatible". XD
Logically, maybe not. But Pokemon has never exactly followed real world logic. I mean, after all, skitty and wailord are capable of breeding. But they're both evolved from eevee. The point I'm trying to make is that they would exclusively make eevee eggs, it isn't a case like two different evolution lines where they would be less compatible due to fighting over genes. It feels like an unnecessary inconvenience to apply real-world logic to pair-making when it wasn't previously there.
Current Type Race score = 6431
Saving for Memory Stick!
578/200
All art by me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page