PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans, updates and discussion

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 plans, updates and discussion >

Xygallix's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXygallix
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I actually really like pretty much all of this. I had been worried about what was going to change and the answer is... Nothing too stressful as far as I'm concerned. I love the arceus rank change - the stress of new tournament seasons coming out did make my one melan hunt a lot more stressful, so... I'm probably more likely to try melan hunting again when I don't need to panic/won't lose arceus rank every single time new eggs/pokemon are released :) The shelter change will be interesting but it makes a lot of sense and I'm happy to trust the staff to make sure it works out well for us. Thanks for clearly listening to feedback and taking so much into consideration. I look forward to seeing how all this plays out when incorporated into the game :)
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page