PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans, updates and discussion

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 plans, updates and discussion >

InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
arceus.pnga.png

- Shedinja will be worth zero points. This reflects the cost involved in getting that Shedinja: zero. Shedinja is a "freebie" obtained when you evolve Nincada into Ninjask, and giving it any value at all on trade-in is not indicative of its worth.
Can I just suggest that maybe we half the actual turn in of Shedninja vs it being entirely 0? Like for example let's say shiny gives 10 points, albino gives 20 points, and melan 30 points. Of course these are hypothetical numbers for the sake of this argument, how come we can't have Shedninja shinies be worth 5, albino worth 10, and melan worth 15 instead of the regular rate? I understand it was previsouly used as "free" DP and it honestly feels like you're punishing the userbase for how the pokemon was set up by the pokemon company. Again just an idea and was thinking it might be worth consideration?
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page