PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [POLL] Shelter + Black Flute adjustment proposal

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > [POLL] Shelter + Black Flute adjustment proposal >

Joyfulness03's AvatarJoyfulness03
grandmaster.pngd.png
I haven't read the thread, only the original post, so pardon if I somehow misunderstood something that's already been addressed! I personally voted no because, from what it sounds, it would make hunting uncommon pokemon harder. As someone who has been the only person on site (as far as I was able to tell) hunting certain pokemon on various occasions, if this would make it harder to find my less-popular eggs when I am doing an unusual hunt, then I am in favor of keeping it the same ^^ <- I'm the crazy guy whose favorites are all obscure, so there often aren't many eggs in the shelter unless I put them there myself. (Pansear on fire race was surprisingly difficult haha,) Although it seemed like from what I was able to catch in glancing you would be re-randomized to a different shelter box after 15 minutes? So I suppose it might not be a huge setback, but the phrasing of it is the main thing that had me voting "no." 👍 That's all! If any of that has been misconstrued or cleared up in the thread I apologize haha.
  • Current Goals
  • δ Arceus Collection
  • (Work In Progress)
824/2100 gem_steel.png Mythril Steel Badge
gem_normal_l.png 495/10,600 gem_normal_l.png The long road to wishalloy
123 DEXES t.png TO GO

Current Collection

Types Needed

I am seeking out Delta Arceus! If you are selling or trading Delta Arceus, send me a PM with your shop link! I am avoiding duplicate natures! I have: Timid, Serious. ~ Types Needed ~ normal.pngfire.pngelectric.pnggrass.pngice.pngfighting.pngpoison.pngground.pngflying.pngpsychic.pngbug.pngghost.pngdragon.pngdark.pngsteel.pngfairy.png ~ Priority ~ fire.pngelectric.pngground.pngflying.pngpsychic.pngdragon.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page