PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Musings of a Mudkip

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Musings of a Mudkip >

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
If I had a nickel for each time a new game (or game DLC) released during a TR, and consequentially my participation in the race slowed down so that I could play said new game/DLC, I'd have... three nickels? Weird that it's happened thrice Despite the fact that Indigo Disk released a few days ago and I've basically been playing it nonstop since, I still managed to squeeze in some TR hatches-- and I ended with a score of 2,129 points! As a team we scored 140,198 points and ended in 16th place. I hunted Hoothoot for this race, with the goal of hatching two timid shinies-- unfortunately I didn't hatch any, but I still got a handful of sparklies (including a random chance shiny)! I also had the secondary goal of hatching a special for my Secret Santa this race, which I did end up achieving, but for secrecy's sake I'll leave it at that >:) Now that the race is over, it looks like I'm about to be the only one breeding Hoothoot, so I think I'll keep hunting them for the time being! In between Indigo Disk... and the approximately five bajillion drawings I need to do skfhjgdgdf For next month's race (I'll be Team Poison!), I'm thinking about maybe hunting Spinarak? Ideally I'd be able to finish Hoothoot and Ledyba first though, so... fingers crossed!
This farmer got 1000+ points in Type Race!
This farmer got at least 1 shiny in Type Race!
This farmer got at least 1 albino in Type Race!
Also!! User CaptainNessbot recently made these wonderful F2U TR achievement ribbons, and I think I'll be using them on all of my recap posts going forwards! :D

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-electric.png Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! v-electric.png Type Race Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page