PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The As One Experiment (v2)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > The As One Experiment (v2) >

regular text = Pandora bold + italics = Ophiela italics = Pandora's thoughts Well, this wasn't looking good. Two figures were in front of her. She really did not want to get into a fight here. The two seem to be arguing and one was holding sharp, pointing stick-piece. Fun. And then a voice sounded inside mind. Hello, little one. Pandora whirled around, confused. It appears we've been fused together, the voice murmmurs. I'm Ophiela. You're fused 'mon, it looks like. Huh? Don't you remember what happened? Pandora shook her head. Well, whatever. They said something about flying. Let's go. Maybe we can unfuse. Pandora agreed. The voice in her head, different physical traits, mostly everything was freaking her out. And so she stepped up to the two. "Um...if it's flying, maybe we could all go together? I mean, I think Arceus can fly, right? And maybe you can to? Also maybe put that stick down, fighting isn't going to do us any good..." Hahahahaha. Shut up! she thought vehemently.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page