PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market >

QUOTE originally posted by KitsuneofDreams

Persephone, make me some art! Name: Kit Type: Graphic (I...think?) Details: I'm looking for a graphic to use for any shop I may set up here on PFQ. Something similar to your first post here would work well, though I'd like it to be Sylveon colored and themed! So maybe instead of flowers, you could add bows, fairy symbols, etc? I'd like to be able to have 3-4 tabs (I'm not super sure if this counts as ordering a graphic, template, or both???) Art to be Used: I'd love if you could use the official Unite Sylveon art, the costume at the top and the non-costume at the bottom: Costume Non-Costume Best Contact: Discord is the most reliable - @kitsuneofdreams Payment: 1,500 GP (If it's the template price, I'll pay in 500 ZC instead)
It would count as a template and a graphic! You would be ordering from both of us!

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 0
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page