PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market >

Persephone, make me some art! Name: Kit Type: Graphic and template Details: I'm looking for a template with graphics to use for any shop I may set up here on PFQ. Something similar to your first post here would work well, though I'd like it to be Sylveon colored and themed! So maybe instead of flowers, you could add bows, fairy symbols, etc? I'd like to be able to have 3-4 tabs Art to be Used: I'd love if you could use the official Unite Sylveon art, the costume at the top and the non-costume at the bottom: Costume Non-Costume Best Contact: Discord is the most reliable - @kitsuneofdreams Payment: 1,500 GP
Mochi, I would like to order a template!
Name: Kit Type of template (forums or about me): Forums Did you order graphics from us?: Yes If yes, we have the links already! If no, please provide links to any graphics you'd like used here, and show proof of permission if applicable!: N/A All colors you want used (provide hex codes): D9789B 1755C1 6B7D0 extra if needed - 813855 Extras you want included (customised tabs, fancy links, etc): I'd like each tab to have a Love Ball icon before the tab name. Like a bullet point almost, if that makes sense. Either the bag sprite or dream world art would work well! Best form of contact: Discord is the most reliable - @kitsuneofdreams Payment: 500 ZC (plus any extra cost)
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Techtonic Rage for May:
Score: 0
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page