PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

LordKrenner's AvatarLordKrenner
“Y-yes, I’m still right here.” Calls Kirze, “I just addressed you as well, the name’s Kirze. Look over, is this scarf unmarked? I couldn’t bear for something to happen to this. Textiles require the most controlled environment to survive a thousand years, and for it to be destroyed now…” ~~~~~~~~~ Sagau looks up as he extracts the butter from the oven. “There was a bit of something bothering me.” He admits, finishing the mixture originally set aside, and beginning to pour it over the butter. “Do you know of Gauredei?” He finishes the preparation of the food, pouring the peaches on top and sprinkling the cinnamon. Finally, as he places it in the oven, he looks deeply into Celere’s eyes, “Better yet, do you know what could scare a god into perhaps… acting against one another? You did know me from somewhere, didn’t you? You’re the only clue to how I was torn from the will of Shadei-Urr. My arrival on this world was premeditated and I intend to find out why.”
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page