PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in How To Set Up A Trade Shop|| Tips & Tricks[Under Construction]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > How To Set Up A Trade Shop|| Tips & Tricks[Under Construction] >

Chapter Two: Deciding On Prices First of all, let me yell this out. THE ECONOMY ON PFQ SUCKS! It's the truth. Phew, got that out. Anyway, even Niet says its horrible, and honestly, its not the best. Things. Are. A. Mess. We've got people offering evolution stones for a million credits, we've got super expensive Pokemon, we've got everything from underpriced to overpriced! Honestly, it's a mess. And the market is WAY overpriced. Moonstones cost less if you just directly sell it, however it is more in demand and therefore more pricy if you set a price to sell it at. It's a huge pool of chaos honestly, the economy. Okay *ahem* sorry for my rant there. While economy isn't the best, there's some sort of economy. It kind of depends on the shop and who you are though. I reccomend ICEBUNN's guide. SUPER helpful. Okay. Now some general info on pricing, but I'm honestly no good at economics. So, the general and most commonly used ration is 5,000:5:1 However, there are other ratios to such as 5,000:5:7 It depends on you, really. Basically, according to this person's suggestion(I forgot who it was, I posted a help forum asking for prices for gems, please make yourself known), they say that you should use your personal opinion in this matter. Would you be willing to pay that much? Don't underprice things, and don't overprice it either. If the stock you offer is good enough, most players will buy even the most expensive things. Especially melans. Almost certainly someone will come along. Anyway, that's basically my advice for pricing. Like I said, you should really check ICEBUNN's guide. It will help. Trust me.

f2u template by yosei-san
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page