PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Blue's Trade Corner (deltas, free fields, dexes, custom hunts)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Blue's Trade Corner (deltas, free fields, dexes, custom hunts) >

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Pokémon UFT
Current hunt: Zubat (updated infrequenty) I go by 1DP = 1ZC!

Rules

1) I can't control what you do with your purchases-- however if you buy my pre-hatched S/As or deltas from me just to resell or DP them, expect to be refused service in the future :( It's alright if you end up reselling or DP-ing these mons later down the line-- so long as it's not why you bought them in the first place! This rule doesn't apply to custom-hunted mons or regular mons though. You can do whatever you want with those-- and you're of course more than welcome to gift away anything you buy from me!
2) Current prices/discounts listed here are subject to change in the future if I feel needbe, but are not up for haggling/negotiating.
3) If you've requested a hunt slot, please hold onto your payment until I've completed your order. I will send a labelled trade once I do so, and you'll be able to send your payment then.
4) I write down the chain numbers of albinos in their descriptions for my own personal reference. These are also recorded elsewhere, so you're welcome to delete any notes I've written after buying an albino.
5) Rules are subject to change as I feel needbe.

S/A price chart

Please note that this is just for base pricing. 3:1 and 7:1 rare genders have an additional 10% and 25% added to their price respectively. E/Vs and special deltas, should I ever sell any, will also be more than base pricing. This chart was made by me, but I heavily referenced Minjoo's price chart!
EHP
1,280 20k 30k 20 30 4 6
2,560 40k 60k 40 60 8 12
3,840 60k 90k 60 90 12 18
5,120 80k 120k 80 120 16 24
6,400 100k 150k 100 150 20 30
7,680 120k 180k 120 1800 24 36
8,960 140k 210k 140 210 28 42
10,240 160k 240k 160 240 32 48
20,480 320k 480k 320 480 64 96
30,720 480k 720k 480 720 96 144

• x
  • S/As
  • Deltas
  • Prehistorics
  • FREE fields + fields directory
  • Custom regulars
  • Custom S/A hunts
Click on a tab to get started! If a Pokémon doesn't have this platform, it may have been sold already.
Last updated: 26/Mar/2024

EHP 3,480

60/equiv. per shiny

EHP 5,120

80/equiv. per shiny

EHP 6,400

150/equiv. per albino
Regular deltas - 5/equiv. per DP (or swap for water/psychic delta of same EHP
Willing to negotiate for E/Vs!
)
Last updated: 26/Mar/2024

1,280 || 5GP/equiv.

3,840 || 15GP/equiv.

3,840 E/Vs || 20GP/equiv.

5,120 || 20GP/equiv.

5,120 E/Vs || 25GP/equiv.

6,400 || 25GP/equiv.

7,680 || 30GP/equiv. (sold out)

8,960 || 35GP/equiv.

All have been revived from fossils! ()

10GP/equiv.

20GP/equiv.

Fields directory Last updated: 5/Dec/23
Field 1 Rare-gender regulars (FREE!)
Field 2 Exclusives (FREE!)
Field 3 Variants (FREE!)
Field 4 Legends (FREE!)
Field 5 Misc. regulars (FREE!)
Field 6 Lab regulars (FREE!)
Field 7 Lab regulars (FREE!)
Field 8 Female Seasonal Turtwig (10/equiv.)
Field 9 Regular deltas (DP price)
Field 10 Shinies/albinos (DP price)

About free fields

I have a few free fields that I try to keep regularly restocked. If anything in one of them catches your eye, let me know and I'll send it your way!
Guidelines: 1) There's no limit to how much you can request, but please be mindful of the fact that I have 25 trade slots. If requesting ten or more in one post, I ask that you be online for at least the next thirty minutes after posting.
2) All my free fields are clearly marked as such. If a field does not have 'FREE!' in its name, the Pokémon in it are not being offered for free!
3) Please link any specific Pokémon you'd like. Clickable links are not required, but are *strongly* preferred, especially if you're requesting a large quantity. To make a link clickable, you can use either:
[url]URL HERE[/url] [url=URL HERE]any text here[/url]

4) Guidelines are subject to change as needbe.
Need a regular mon of a particular nature? Gender? Berry preference? This service is intended for just that-- for just a little cash, I can breed you a mon of your very own, with a nature, gender, and/or berry preference of your choosing. More reliable and predictable than the shelter!

Pricing

5 base price per mon +5 per rare gender +10 for E/Vs No add-ons for nature/berry requests, or for genders that aren't rare gender. (Prices are listed in , but any currency is ok!)

IMPORTANT NOTES!

∙It may take some time for me to get to your order if I'm chaining something-- especially during Type Race. Thank you in advance for your patience! ∙I will not breed for genderless mons. I don't have enough different-natured Dittos :c ∙I will not hunt shinies, albinos, melans, or deltas through this service. In the unlikely event that I happen to hatch a shiny or albino while breeding for you, and it meets your nature/gender/berry requirements, I will send it to you for the price of a regular (unless you ask otherwise).

Form

[b]Hey Blue, breed me a mon![/b] [b]Species[/b]: [b]Requirements (nature, gender, etc.)[/b]: [b]Forme (for mons like Oricorio or Tatsugiri)[/b]: [b]Quantity[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: [b]Other[/b]: For quantity-- maximum of 3 E/Vs and 10 regulars, please!

Mons I cannot breed

∙Genderless mons, as stated under important notes ∙Recent tourney exclusives (Platykit, Sugarcoatl, Humbee, Destrel) ∙Koroku and Kinaster

Queue
User Order Payment Progress
I am offering custom shiny and albino hunts! Please note all information, rules, and prices are subject to change while I figure out what works and what doesn't.
These hunts will generally take priority over my current hunt-- Type Race being an exception.

DISCLAIMER

I only hunt with:
Will probably be set to lv. 6 or 7
Generally only on Sei days
Due to the lack of boosts I use, it may take weeks, sometimes months, to hatch a special, especially if you order one with specific gender/berry requirements. For this reason, I will only be taking three hunt orders at a time. Thank you for your patience!

Prices

DP base price - see chart +25% per specific gender
1:1, or for the more common gender in 3:1 or 7:1 species
+25% per specific berry preference* +50% per rare gender
the less common gender in 3:1 or 7:1 species
+50% per specific forme +50% per specific nature*

*For berry pref./nature requests

I'll offer a 5% discount if you're able to provide me with a pair to use for hunting! I require this pair to have 90%+ base compatibility
Or reasonably close to max% if 90%+ is impossible
, and I require both parents to have the requested nature or berry preference. This pair will be returned to you after the hunt, unless specified otherwise. This is optional, but expect the hunt to be delayed a few days otherwise while I make a pair!

Pokémon I will NOT hunt

∙All Legendaries All Ultra Beasts ∙All Exclusives and Variants ∙Ditto ∙Unown ∙Deltas or melans ∙Tandemaus's/Dunsparce's rare forme evos ∙Specific Flabébé colors

Form

[b]Hey Blue, hunt me a special![/b] [b]Pokémon[/b]: [b]Type (S/A) + Quantity[/b]: [b]Add-ons?[/b]: [b]Are you providing a pair?[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: [b]Other[/b]: If you're not making a nature or berry pref. request, feel free to put 'N/A' for 'Are you providing a pair?'. No quantity limits (within reason)!

User Hunt Details Payment Progress
Slot 1 open!
Slot 2 open!
Slot 3 open!
credit | free to use

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page