PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Blue's Trade Corner (deltas, free fields, dexes, custom hunts)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Blue's Trade Corner (deltas, free fields, dexes, custom hunts) >

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Blue's Trade Corner
Hello hello, and welcome to my trade shop! I have a number of services and things for sale here-- if you're looking for Pokémon, rental pairs, or summons, I've got a little bit of each, and I plan to expand my services as time goes on!
This post is currently undergoing a slight revamp; please pardon the mess!

• Post Directory
  • Rules/ToS (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
  • Accepted Currencies + Discounts
  • Update log *NEW 18.11*
Front post -- You are here! S/A, deltas, free fields -- second post Free/PWYW dexing -- third post Inventory/Summons UFT -- fourth post Box + Box Box hunts -- fifth post
Terms of Service
1) All PFQ rules apply! 2) This shop operates on a first-come, first-served basis. Individual sections have their own rules on how long merchandise is held for users. 3) You're welcome to PM me instead of posting in this thread. However, PMs do get lower priority-- meaning if I wake up to two users asking to buy the same thing, one via PM and one via posting in this thread, the user who posted in the thread will be the one to buy it. 4) Please be polite, or at least try your best! A little kindness goes a long way. 5) Please subscribe to the thread until your order/request is complete. If I have a follow-up question that you don't answer, I will not track you down! :( 6) In the occasion that I haven't replied to a request after 48 hours, you're welcome to remind me via PM. ^^ 7) I reserve the right to deny any offer/request for any reason.
Not that I currently forsee myself doing this for any reason... but just in case.
In the rare event that this happens, I will try to provide an explanation. 8) If I offer discounts, I'll never make you do the math on how much your purchase is discounted. Never fear! 9) Unless you specify otherwise, I'll assume you don't want your trade fodder back. 10) Rules are subject to update as I feel needbe!
Accepted Currencies 5k = 5 = 1
Shiny Charm
= 200
Medium Ice Gem
Medium Poison Gem
Medium Flying Gem
Medium Psychic Gem
Medium Ghost Gem
Medium Dark Gem
Medium Fairy Gem
= 2
Large Ice Gem
Large Poison Gem
Large Flying Gem
Large Psychic Gem
Large Ghost Gem
Large Dark Gem
Large Fairy Gem
= 20
Medium Steel Gem
Medium Dragon Gem
= 4
Large Steel Gem
Large Dragon Gem
= 40 Note: The types of gems I accept as currency may change often. If you want to pay with gems, please check this tab to see what I'm looking for before posting!
Discounts Novan-chan bonus: On days when Novan-chan's bonus counter is active, you will get a discount of the corresponding percentage on any purchase made entirely in credits. ∙Eltafez bonus: On days when Eltafez's bonus counter is active, you will get a discount of the corresponding percentage on any purchase made entirely in GP. Note: For services such as Box Box hunting where users order in advance, discounts will be applied if there was a bonus the day you order something, not the day you recieve it. Note: Discounts only apply to purchases with pre-set prices-- PWYW and offer-based purchases will not be discounted.
18 November 2023 -- Custom S/A hunts and custom regulars are now available! ∙27 October 2023 -- Novan-chan and Eltafez bonuses are now in effect!

Older

20 September 2023 -- Box and Box Box hunts are now available! 19 July 2023 -- S/A prices have been lowered to 1DP = 1ZC. Free/PWYW dexing is now available! 4 July 2023 -- Delta swaps are now available! 20 June 2023 -- Pair rental has been closed. 17 June 2023 -- S/A pricing has been lowered to 1DP = 1.25ZC.
credit | free to use

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page