PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
A HUGE fan of the new Fletchling sprites and melan. I like the colors and the dynamic posing for them. But I am in the same boat as many for Vivillion. I know they have loads of different colors depending on what kind you get ( I remember the annoyance with Arceus too, trying to get a color that looked good for all of them ). It really does look like the brightness was just shifted down for the melan, and up for the albino. I recall Staff not wanting a melan or albino to have similar colors as the regular or shiny that they're based around ( such as trying to avoid a main color of red for the albino if the regular sprite has red as the main, or mainly blue for the melan if the shiny is mainly blue. ). Not sure if I'm remembering incorrectly, and if I am, my apologies. ouo/ May I ask if the saturation of the shiny caused such issues for the Melan? :o Or if you guys decided to try and keep the original colors of each pattern? I do like Bunnelby's new spriting! The evolution looks very fluffy and huggable. The Melan colors are lovely, too!
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page