PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Review Special Rates

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Review Special Rates >

MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
Here to offer my support. I'd like for the shiny and albino rates to be revised- if anything just a smidge higher. I'm not asking for the rates to be what they were before - The over saturation of specials and melans especially was definitely terrible for the economy of the website. But I dislike the fact that ( for example on this specific hunt ) I am at 490 eggs. I have gotten 5 shinies and 2 whole darn albinos. I have all the available buffs, but feel like they're there just for show. 98 eggs for each shiny and 245 eggs for each albino is just abysmal. Yes, I know with shinies the rates within the radar are not a guarantee. I know official percentage of rates were never revealed because people would see it as a "oh if it's this percent I should get it after this many eggs!" I know RNG is fickle and different for everyone. I'm just going by my personal experience as this applied for me with my H. Sneasel hunt as well. I'd go well over a hundred eggs or more without any sort of special to be seen ( in 7k eggs I got 63 Albinos. My rate of shinies were better due to long chain and all that ). I know that this sounds like a "oh you're just supporting for yourself" in a way, but I'm just providing my experience to go with this suggestion. I've seen many others become disheartened with the rates as well. I know it's incredibly difficult to find that *just right* balance, I was within Staff trying to help discuss with the rest of the team. Hopefully something can be sorted out in the future. <3 edit: I'm at a 570 chain. Ratio is 1:195 for Albinos, and 1:114 for shinies. I've hatched 1 albino since making this post. edit 2: it's been 445 eggs since my last shiny.
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page